Thursday, May 17, 2012

God's Love....Amazing

I have now been working with these 3 boys for 2 weeks, and man am I ever learning a lot!


There are days where I think I can't do this......then I go and spend time with them and see how happy they are. And then I know they are seeing a love they have never experienced before, they are being allowed to be kids again. My heart then breaks and I keep pushing forward doing the best I can to care for them and love them! 

I have also been spending a lot of time hanging out with our friends that we have developed on the red light district. Man the Lord continues to give me a heart for them in a way I never expected! He is longing to bring freedom to each and every one of these girls hearts, He is fighting of them! But sadly so is the enemy and man is it hard to see some days, but I trust Him and know He is going to do what He needs to do. I just pray for light to come to the darkest places on that street, that the enemy would not have a place there anymore! 

I love what I do even if it brings oh so many challenges every day and the lies that I hear that I am not equipped to do this. I am trusting the Lord knowing He gives me all I need every day, as long as I keep leaning on Him! His will is going to be done here and light will shatter the darkness! 

Just my random ramblings of the day....enjoy 8)



No comments:

Post a Comment