Sunday, June 3, 2012

One Half Done.....One Half To Go

We have come to the half way point and are quickly passing it....so crazy to think! Only about 7 months left in this country I have begun to call home, kinda sad. But I am very excited for all the Lord has in store for me in this next season here in Thailand! Life is busy but I am loving every minute of it 8)

We just got back from a week retreat down south in Hua Hin with our leaders, for a bit of processing the first half and gearing up for the second half. Here are a few pictures to check out. 

View from our resort

 Boat ride to Monkey Island

 Scary but cute monkeys

 Kayla, Chelsey, Jenny, Myself, & Julie chillin on a rock on monkey island

Out to lunch, hanging out with the Indonesia Team

Exploring Bangkok, ChinaTown


Now life goes back to normal, no more big breaks in our future, just living life here in Chiang Mai. Excited to get back to some normalcy with the boys I am helping with, with my students, and with our friends in the bars. Thank you all for your prayers and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment