Saturday, August 6, 2011

One Step at a Time

Well August has begun, meaning in a very short time I should be on a plane heading to Thailand! Now I am going to admit I know the Lord has called me to Thailand and I know He is going to provide, but I have those moments every day where I look at my finances and wonder where in the world it is all going to come from! But then I hear Jesus say "Its ok just trust me." If nothing else that is the biggest lesson I have learned this summer, to trust Jesus in a way I have never trusted Him before. Oh how I have always hated not seeing the big picture not seeing the outcome, I always want to figure it all out step for step. But following Jesus does not guarantee we will be able to see the big picture, He sees the big picture and is guiding me! All I need to see is that next step that He asking me to take and to step out in faith. 
That step is to go to Thailand.........and I have no clue what He is going to do in that season of my life. He has done so much in this season I have had here at Grandview, that I am excited for what He will do in me in Thailand! 
Will you help me get there?! I need at least 6 people to be willing to support me monthly at $100 so that I can purchase a plane ticket! And I need to do that next week, crazy I know but the Lord will provide! Will you be the one who helps? Donate Now
Thank you all for prayers and support thus far! I am excited to continue this blog while in Thailand and keep you all updated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment